If you have received a personal mail offer, your home is a “prime candidate” for a ground mount solar array. Your home has been personally reviewed by our staff and determined to have the perfect characteristics for a ground mount solar array. Some of your neighbors in your development may have also received similar notifications. Did you know that Solar has never been as affordable as it is today? We can build an array capable of eliminating all of your electricity demands or at the very least eliminate peak demands when power is most expensive. With all the incentives and energy savings out there, you can expect to have your system completely paid for in about 3 years. Think about moving quickly, at the end of 2019, the federal 30% tax credit will end. Eliminate high energy bills, become a sustainable energy household, be apart of the solution and benefit from substantial tax incentives. NJ Renewable Energy is based in Princeton Junction, get local, reliable service from a company invested in the community.
BUYING AN ELECTRIC CAR OR EXTENDED RANGE HYBRID?, YOU CAN NOW ELIMINATE GASOLINE AND ELECTRIC COSTS ALL TOGETHER
Why a ground mount?
1. Its off your roof. You’ll never have a leak or have an issue with roof access because of solar panels
2. The array can be oreiented and angled for peak performance.
3. The array can be shaped and angled for you needs. Arrays can be built with a low profile.
4. We can hide your array with bushes, trees, fences etc.
5. Most homes don’t have enough roof space for their energy demands.
6. Not required, but if you want to clear snow for quicker free electricity, you can do it safely.
7. Significant tax incentives, reduce your tax burden.
FREE Solar? Why are so many companies offering free systems and do I want one?
Well, Its not because they like you. These companies are making money hand over fist. Purchase your system! Make the same returns the corporations are making. The 30% federal tax credit, solar renewable energy credit(SREC) and free electricity are the 3 ways you’re going to see a 3 year return on your investment and this is even on a ground mount where installation costs are more expensive than roof mounts.
REMEMBER,YOU CAN ADD OR DELETE ROWS AND COLUMNS TO MEET YOUR DEMANDS AND LOGISTICAL CONSTRAINTS. DON’T WANT YOUR ARRAY SEEN? WE CAN KEEP IT LOW TO THE GROUND WITH A LESS OF AN ANGLE. USE BUSHES AND SHRUBS TO KEEP IT OUT OF SITE.